Gather and analyze statistical data
IBM SPSS Statistics is a pack of tools for statistical analysis ready to guide the entire analytic process of working with data, covering all of its planning, compilation and finally carrying out its study and analysis.
Essential analytic capabilities for business and research matters.
IBM SPSS Statistics offers support for the main business operations and processes related with data analysis, formulation of hypothesis and calculating variables, identifying trends and carrying out predictions.
- Offers linear models with statistical procedures developed to adapt to the complexity of the relations between data.
- Includes non-linear models to apply more sophisticated models to the data.
- Simulation capacity to model possible outputs when entries are uncertain, improving the risk analysis and decision making process.
- Customized tables which help to compress data and express them in different ways.
Download IBM SPSS Statistics for Mac and install one of the leading statistic analysis tools on the market.
- The trial version can be used for 14 days.
- To download the program you need to fill in a questionnaire.
IBM SPSS Statistics 188.8.131.52
Poweful software to collect and analyze statistical data